Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3, 2009

Today I am grateful for the story of peace and unity in Joyeux Noel.

Today I am grateful for the reminder of the importance of touch from Dr. Mao courtesy of intent.com

Today I am grateful for Burt's Bees Carrot Day Cream, which is eally helping my skin heal itself.

Today I am grateful for Saturday afternoon naps.

Today I am grateful for my silly dog. He has been carrying around this huge rawhide bone he got for Christmas. Today he finally decided to start working on it. He's so proud of himself that he's strutting.

Today I am grateful for my naturopath. Having done the test for IgG food intolerances has really changed my life. In the past, going on the First Friday art walk left me feeling hungover, sore, and miserable for 3-4 days. Since eliminating whey, eggs, wheat, and cane sugar from my diet, I did the art walk last night and today is just a normal day. I feel great. Hooray!

What are you grateful for?

1 comment:

  1. I just twittered you that an alternative to soy for you might be seitan..but seitan is made out of wheat, so cross that baby out! But now you got me thinking..and I'm going to research what alternatives there are out there for you. Plus, congrats on figuring out what's going on with your body and making the right adjustments!! I have adopted a vegan diet now for 8 days. I've been a vegetarian for 16 years, and lately its dairy that has been making me feel like real crap. These past 8 days have been awesome--I'm so happy on how I now feel!!!

    Peace & Love.

    ReplyDelete

Share some gratitude and change the world!