Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1, 2009

Today I am grateful for my sleep mask. I can sleep through my neighbor's insanely bright security lights and I can sleep in on holidays like today.

Today I am grateful for my mom because she taught me how to cook by instinct rather than religious reliance on recipes/cookbooks.

Today I am grateful for Alex Delaware novels by Jonathon Kellerman.

Today I am grateful for Blogger and WordPress offering free blog hosting to the masses. Very cool way to be of service to the world.

Today I am grateful for @LisaBraithwaite for sharing the video in this blog posting.

Today I am grateful for beautiful, sunny weather and for my friend, Scott, who convinced me to leave the frigid midwest over 20 years ago to move to Phoenix. Scott, whereever you are, I wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some gratitude and change the world!