Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2, 2009

Today I am grateful for being able to take my dog to work today.

Today I am grateful for a productive and quiet day at work today (except for random running and chasing after tennis ball).

Today I am grateful for Rob who invites me to First Friday art walks every month.

Today I am grateful for a beautiful sunshine-y day.

Today I am grateful for low gas prices.

Today I am grateful for leftover curry. Always better the second day - yum!

Today I am grateful for having something that seals envelopes for me so that I don't have to lick them. That's so yucky!

Today I am grateful for the Netflix mailer in my mailbox this afternoon. I always get excited when I see that red mailer!

Today I am grateful for free speech and free will. Even though humans misuse both horribly, I can't imagine life without them.

Today I am grateful for birdsong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some gratitude and change the world!