Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19, 2009

Today I am grateful for the Conversations at the Edge blog and today's post on free will.

Today I am grateful for cultural diversity, but even more than that, I am grateful for free speech. Free speech is what propels culturally diverse ideas into the mainstream so that society has the opportunity to benefit. I am grateful for all the brave men and women who face scorn, personal threats, and discrimination to stand up and share their dreams of a better world.

Today I am grateful for Netflix.

Today I am grateful for Emi and Cheryl.

Today I am grateful for my naturopath.

Today I am grateful for paid holidays and naps.

What are you grateful for today? Share the gratitude and change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some gratitude and change the world!