Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21, 2009

Today I am grateful for getting a good night's sleep.

Today I am grateful for a relaxed, productive day at work.

Today I am grateful for a beautiful day so that we could have the windows open at work.

Today I am grateful for Valentine's Day decorations!

Today I am grateful for Jonathon, Mike, Mike, and Leslie.

Today I am grateful for sodoku.

Today I am grateful for El Pollo Loco $1 tacos.

Today I am grateful for Lorrie, Erika and Matthew.

Today I am grateful for the 1812 Overture, which is awesome to play at top volume with the windows open while driving down the freeway on the way home from Toastmasters.

Today I am grateful for the warm weather which allows me the joy of driving with the windows down in the middle of winter.

What are you grateful for? Share your gratitude and change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some gratitude and change the world!