Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 17, 2009

Today I am grateful for finding out that there is a group on Flickr devoted to gratitude. How cool is that?!

Today I am grateful for Cheryl, Lynn, Nancy, Trish, Cynthia, Jodie Kaye, Stefan, Marilyn, Maggie, Emi, and Judy.

Today I am grateful for Safeway. I picked up some groceries and when I got home, I didn't have the pork loin I bought for dinner. When I called them to explain what happened and told them that I had a sprained knee and couldn't come back in for it, they delivered it to my house. Awesome customer service, Safeway!

Today I am grateful for blueberries, green tea, mangoes, and almonds.

Today I am grateful for Toastmasters. What a fabulous group of positive, exciting people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some gratitude and change the world!