Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 5, 6, and 7, 2009

I have been so tired lately, I've gone to bed without transferring my gratitude to this blog. But I am grateful!

On Thursday I was grateful for Rob, Peggy, Emi, Wayne, and Dan. I'm also so grateful for my home Toastmasters club and all of its wonderful members. I attend other clubs, and I enjoy my visits there, but there's no place like home.

On Thursday I was also grateful for good news about my nephew and his wife.

On Friday I was grateful for a quiet, productive day at work. For Gretchen, Mike, Jody, and Leslie. I was also grateful for a free night at home and an early bed time.

Today I am grateful for Tamra, Rob, Christi, and a really fun G1 Area Contest.

Today I am grateful for Matt and his inspiring speech.

Today I am grateful for Cynthia and Lorrie.

Today I am grateful for all the wonderful people who volunteered to be functionaries and judges for the G4 Area Contest.

Today I am grateful for potato chips!

What are you grateful for today? Share your gratitude and change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some gratitude and change the world!