Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dec 31, 2008

Today I am grateful for finding the time to finish a big project.

Today I am grateful for being allowed to leave work 3 hours early for the holiday.

Today I am grateful for big New Year hugs from my co-workers.

Today I am grateful for my mp3 player, which provides me with music all week at work with no repeated songs and no commercials like a radio, and no breaks to switch CDs.

Today I am grateful for jingle bells on sale at the store and all the people who weren't too self-conscious to reach over to jingle them as they walked by.

Today I am grateful for a long walk in the warm sun with my dog.

Today I am grateful for honey-roasted peanuts with no added cane sugar. A little sweet snack I'm not allergic to!

Today I am grateful for @Go2PrintGreen, who responded to a request for help with my printer. I'm also thankful to whichever follower retweeted my post to him.

What are you grateful for?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your thanks!!! beautiful project.

    Today I'm grateful for the wave of gratitude.

    -LaSara (aka @yoga_mama on twitter.)
    http://www.lasarafirefox.com

    ReplyDelete

Share some gratitude and change the world!